Hi-Tech was established in 1992 with modest set up of 2 PC’s. In the last 13 years, it has grown into a mature company with 400 workstations, over 700 personnel working in 3 shifts, over 200 ongoing clients spread all across US, Canada, Europe and Australia and a revenue of over US $ 3.2 Million.
Hi-Tech has grown steadily in past 13 years and rapidly in last 4 years with almost 100% growth every year. We offer a friendly and flexible approach which ensures long-term partnerships with our clients.
- 2006 – Opened second production facility in Ahmedabad, India.
- 2005 – Started Representative Offices in USA (Omaha, NE) and UK (London).
- 2005 – Started IT Remote Support and Book-Keeping Services.
- 2004 – Successfully completed another BOT (Build Operate Transfer) for a client in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA. A total of 70 employees were transferred. Hi-Tech was working for this client since 2 years. After transfer, Hi-Tech is incharge of supervising operations with fees dependent on # of employee working.
- 2004 – Successfully completed a BOT (Build Operate Transfer) for a client in Los Angeles, CA, USA. A total of 79 employees were transferred. Hi-Tech was working for this client since 3 years. After transfer, Hi-Tech is incharge of managing complete operations with equal parternship in profit.
- 2003 – Diversified in Editing and CAD work.
- 2003 – Opened a back-up office in Cochin (1000 Miles away) for disaster management.
- 2003 – Got full membership of Information Technology Association of America (www.itaa.org).
- 2002 – Diversified in Web Development and Web Designing for US clients.
- 2001 – Got Affiliated to American Business Club run by US commercial Services of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce (www.export.gov).
- 1999 – Got first contract in data processing from US Corporation.
- 1996 – Diversified in data processing activities primarily for local companies in India.
- 1992 – Hi-Tech started its operation in Ahmedabad, India.
Contact us to know more about H-Tech Export Milestones.